Gerkinman4 The Deku Tree Gerkinman4 The Deku Tree

YAY

I shit my pants while watching. Its so good

YES!! SARIA WITH AN AUSTRALIAN ACCENT!!! HURRAH!!

Saria rules you.

The Playstation Song The Playstation Song

Why not..

Get an Nintendo 64 with Goldeneye and Zelda64? Huh? There are 2 game that are good on the PS1. Driver and Puchi Carat.

Mabye you could DIE with it.

(House burning)
You: NOOO!!!! I FORGOT MY OLD OBSOLETE PS!!!
(runs back into house and dies.)

Sony = Fuckwits

MlKE responds:

hahaha, Fuckwits =D

Zelda-The Taco Quest Zelda-The Taco Quest

Huh?

What the backside?

iMac must die!! iMac must die!!

Now listen here...

I have an White G3 iMac, yes, it crashes... Rarely. I tried windows for half an hour. Pentium 4 Win. XP 20 gig of HD space, the works.... I got 62 illegal oporations and 39 BSOD'S... in the first half of using it.
Kill your parents, fuck yourself, and buy an iMac....(And kill your friends.....)

iMac rocks, and The holy Apple should out run Macroshag and windows deserves to bb slagherd(did i spell dat right?)

HAIL TO THE KING MACINTOSH!

Crap Os X Crap Os X

I FUCKING HATE YOU.

If you ever so much LOOKED at a mac, you would shoot yourself for making this. Mac OS is not shite, it is rare, and is always treated diffrernty from a PC. BEACUSE IT IS BETTER THAT WINDOWS! But i like crap OS 1.1. That i want to download, but i dont like to think of it as Mac OS. Shove that PC up your grandmothers arse, and buy a mac for christ sake. I will beat the living shit out of you if you if you make more of these. Prepare to be WHISTLED(not.)

Crap Os Crap Os

Mac OS is not shite.

EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH EVIL BITCH !